| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in De Bilt in May is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 60.9mm (2.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 16:22 long with an average length of 15:41.
Check the distance to and compare the De Bilt May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in De Bilt, Netherlands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding De Bilt: