| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in De Bilt in November is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 81mm (3.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:44.
Check the distance to and compare the De Bilt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in De Bilt, Netherlands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding De Bilt: